The Hidden Truth In Creating Best Airbnb Experience
Here are Questions That I have Got This Week Around Airbnb Experience From Fellow Friends and Contacts.
The funniest one is a quote given by a girl with the below photo given to me (instead of question).
"Would you want to live your childhood dream of being a mermaid with Airbnb Experience"
I have shared some ways of how I enjoyed my Airbnb Experience in my previous posting (for those who wanted to know what is Airbnb Experience). As an avid traveler, I managed to utilize it and found some hidden gems in my neighborhood…(ie event)
Hence, Food For Thought For Me To Write A Long Piece To Contribute My Answers To Following Questions ( Respondent Names And Important Details Are Hidden For Confidentiality Reason)
Question 1: Can I create Experience For the Restaurant.
Question 2: Type of Current Business (in this case Food and Beverage) On How To Create Experience
Question 3: About Choice of Airbnb Experience Workshop
Question 4; Lengthy discussion with the primary objective is to promote better their current experience done
Before I Go On Answering Some Of The Questions, (mainly question 1 and 2 for this post).
How A Visitor Discover An Airbnb Experience
On my initial assumption, Airbnb Experiences may appear to be for travel, but I discovered that it is a good opportunity to explore a specific city and meet interesting men and women who are living from a local perspective (via immersion or experience learning)
As an employee, you may want to have a meaningful life purpose and try to some hidden gems during your weekend or travel!
If a traveler is specifically trying to find a vacation rental and things to do, google search might not be the very first place they look.
Instead, I have noticed of travelers and locals utilize social media as a means to research for things to do (especially to find). – ie Instagram, Twitter with specific hobbies or hashtag plans such as weekend plan, what should I do this week or in Asian context (stalking nice photos of their friends or known contacts).
In Airbnb Vacation booking, a visitor who may be booking an apartment around a particular location. In the example pictures, KLCC and Bukit Bintang are highlighted.
At bottom of the page, here's how it shows up at bottom of a location booked.
Ideas, Formulas, and Shortcuts for Airbnb Experience
The idea is to supply a personalized experience a tourist with a passion for painting, for instance, might decide to devote the day with a neighborhood expert painter.
A property listing in Airbnb might only be in a position to accommodate one or a couple of guests, whereas an Airbnb Experience can readily be hosted through a whole group (around 10 people).
- Guests also have the option to stay separately from the experience that is being supplied.
- Airbnb Experiences are activities that are made to engage guests during their stay in a specific site.
- Hosts are able to offer both hourly classes and one-day experiences, together with cultural immersions that are experiences that occur over a couple of days' time.
- Being an Airbnb host isn't more or less providing somewhere to sleep you need to take the complete experience into consideration.
Here’s my food of thought For Potential Airbnb Experience Host Of Things To Consider (mainly this is to answer Questions 1 and 2 above).
- What are you good at? This includes your professional career but also any skills you have. Are you crafty? Good at cooking? Write down at least 5 things.
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time? Write down at least 5 things.
- What of these 10 things could you teach to others that don’t have any prior knowledge of the topic?
- Look at the Airbnb Experiences in your area. Does something similar already exist? If so, how could you make it better / different? The activity might be specifically linked to the visitor's jobs or hobbies, or it might be something more unique such as, for instance, a Youtube brainstorming and cup and tea chilling- skills workshop.
- Venue wise, (be creative). Always use co-working space or quiet open space for a few hours (normally 2 hours) or factor in variable cost such as your material/logistic/food costing to the visitor if you need to rent a workshop space.
There are other technical elements, but the above questions would be food for thought
Airbnb Experience - the Positive Conspiracy
As you construct your reputation with positive reviews, you are able to gradually raise your rates to the point at which you're on the way to make decent money.
You will also have to check local laws to determine whether or not you are in need of a business license or insurance.
Understandably in countries such as Malaysia or Singapore, Airbnb has some regulatory regarding short term stays, (but rest assured this is not affecting the Experiences side of it as of the time of this post).
To Promote an experience to different parties, here's another food of thought for enlightenment:
- For Corporates Or Partnership Potential: Connect your approved experiences with shared vision (say with organizations who want to do Corporate Social Responsibility with your social causes, and please please be transparent of how your work will impact the society or the stakeholder who willing to sponsor)
- For Independent / Creative Passionners: Use Your Video To Showcase Expertise to get initial interest to sign up or reviews, and let the customers rave on experiences and they will share them on Instagram or social media (make sure you got hashtags or follow up).
- For Travel Agent / Tourist: Always make sure authentic local experiences is around local Airbnb Host, as this will be shown on the Airbnb website when a visitor searching for a room.
Key Takeaway Then Would Be
Immersions are the best method to get to learn your group and provide them an in-depth look in your world.
You need to make sure that using it remains as simple as it's intended to be, as you'll have the ability to reach lots of individuals who want travel accommodations.
Or you are ready to start with using your passion with experience, do check out more info at creating your Airbnb Experience >here
That's all for now. Hopefully, everyone enjoys their good Black Friday and Cyber Monday week.
You May Also Like
Investing in Brand Equity is becoming an effective business strategy not only to retain customers an...
Is your company adding value or are you pretending and trying to make a name for yourself? Why do I...
Corporate identity is quite similar to what we talk about our own identity, and the specifics that d...
Thinking For years supporters and detractors of creative thinking in the workplace have talked about...
In general, the pricing strategy is very important for retail companies in order to achieve the sale...
We began exploring the four-legs of the content strategy tool, and uncovered just why context is eve...
One of the trends to continue will be brands bringing agency work in-house. As Ramchandani writes, &...
Interview of Philipp Kristian, author of 'The Trust Economy’ What are the top three emerg...
A domain name is the website name that people can type into their browser like >google.com,&...
Google has just rolled out yet another useful tool, especially for small business owners: Google Pos...
ALPHA Sales System Most sales systems focuses on the presentation, objection handling and closing...
Although the estimated market growth for Deep Learning is $10.2 billion by the end of 2025, it has s...
I agree "Content Marketing" is a VITALLY important component of the Promotional Mix and es...
On Becoming Customer Centric Some say “customer centricity” has become ...
Why it took me four years to build a website... This week marked an important milestone in my profe...
I’ve decided long ago that the word “cannot” does not exist in my vocabulary. For ...
Amazon is buying the rights of UEFA Championships, Disney is launching/expanding its own content pla...
It’s clear that COVID-19 has drastically altered the advertising and marketing landscape as mo...
Data in the 21st century is like oil in the 19th century. Data is currently seen as valuable asset w...
Imagine if 20 years ago, someone told you that every organization will need accounting software, wha...
The start of this past weekend was highly interesting for Twitter users. It wasn’t actually a ...
Five weeks ago, before any of us really knew ‘how bad things would get’ I wrote on Linke...